Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An award and an ad space

I so wanted to make a scrap of Xofia's 1st birthday, and so wanted to make it in time for Scrapbook Saturday last Saturday. But what do you know, my scrappy muse is nowhere to be found. So I sat there, looking at the fancy embellishments I recently purchased, trying to knock some sense into the idleness of what could've been my scrappy-Saturday-ultimate-me-time. Nothing. That is just so sad when things happen like that. So I bloghop, and I was reminded that inspirations abound, not necessarily something that make me grab the crafting glue and scissors, but it did more than uplift my spirit.

I won an ad space!
Lookie here, I won me an ad space from MammaDawg's treasure trove of a blog. She's got PR 4, and she threw in a contest to celebrate that. Rockin' Hot Momma this girl is. This is big, because really, I have never been lucky in random contests like this. I have got to make me a 30x30 icon. :-)

I got an award!
Shimumsy, another cool mommy, gave me this Butterly Award for the coolest blog. I mean, my blog? Cool? Sheeesh! *blushing, blushing, BLUSHING*


Thanks, girl, this really touched me. Thanks a million for remembering my blog.

I will not name blogs here because I think all of you bloggy friends are cool and awesome and wonderful -- you make my life so much better. But if you wanna grab it and give it out, you're free to do so. ;)

Here are the rules:
~ Put the logo on your blog.
~ Add a link to the person who awarded you.
~ Nominate 10 other blogs.
~ Add links to those blogs on yours.
~ Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

1 comments:

Unknown October 15, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

It6's my first time here - I think. I think you deserve it - you have a great blog!

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP