Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eyeglasses at $8

Turns out that that migraine I kept on experiencing was because I have myopia. I have long been suspecting that. But because frames and lenses are so pricey here, a working mom has to set priorities, financial priorities that is. Until that migraine attacked and left me with no choice but part a hefty sum for my eyeglasses.

Little did I know that fashionable eyeglasses can be had for a price way cheaper than what I shelled out. Zenni Optical offers eyeglasses as low as $8. Unbelievable, but please, can I have 5 of those? Well, okay, I can settle for a fashionable piece like this one here:



Very recently, The Clark Howard Show, the nationally syndicated consumer advocate program even recommended Zenni Optical. If you want to check that out, click here.

A huge selection of frames is available together with any type of lenses of your choice. You may be wondering why their eyeglasses are cheaper than what most shops are offering. This is because ZenniOptical.com sells their own manufactured frames direct to customers eliminating the profiteering middlemen.

New frames have just arrived, and if I were you, I’d head over at Zenni Optical and start clicking on those pieces.

0 comments:

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP