Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm posting through Blogger Buddy!

I have been using Vista since I have this laptop (around February) but never really gotten to use it's extra features whatnot. I think Vista and I started on the wrong foot.

My husband, with his laptop more powerful than mine, and with nothing else to do but tweak the tweakables (his computer crashed on him later -- different story) introduced me to the sidebar gadgets like eons ago. I remained unfazed, trying to hold on to the familiarity of XP on my Vista OS, until he told me there's a Blogger gadget that will enable me to post from my desktop. "Hmmm, cool," I thought. Interested and now ready to let go of the littlest familiarity of XP in my computer, I started customizing the sidebar.

Even though I was impressed (where was I when this rolled out?), I kept the sidebar to a minimum. My gadget list includes sticky note, weather forecast, calendar, watch, and of course the most important, Blogger Buddy.

The only thing that I wished it should have is the categories list. You have to get inside your blogger account to append the categories for your posts. Other than that, I think Blogger Buddy rocks!

3 comments:

Vered October 13, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

I love it!

I have a love-hate relationship with Vista too. :)

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

i'm still finding Vista very strange..hehehe it also came with my laptop..

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

I haven't heard of Blogger Buddy but Microsoft has something like that - Windows Live Writer. :)

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP