Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Are you tired of telemarketers?

I don’t know about you, but when somebody calls me selling something, I’d instantly tell the person that I’m not interested and if I can, politely end the conversation and put the phone down. More often than not though, I’d end up aggravated because the person on the other line simply refuse to stop the conversation and continue to yak away with his spiel. That’s irritating. And when I can no longer take it, I put the phone down while cursing under my breath. Some people just can’t take rejection – or they’re trained not to take them. On the other hand, I’d be really pissed because I took that call that was completely useless, and would feel bad for being so rude.

Now, I don’t have to take those useless, time-consuming calls blindly. Thanks to Who's Number Is This, one can have their personal information erased from public data. All annoying telemarketers will get is a big No Call List Information. Bye, bye, annoying callers.

Who's Number Is This also provides free phone number lookup that tracks the phone call information. You can then determine if it was a call you needed to take or not. How stress-free can answering calls be?

4 comments:

MammaDawg October 2, 2008 at 2:46 AM  

hee-hee... I'm the same way as you. I politely tell them "No, thank you." and I proceed to hang up.

But you're right - most of them keep talking anyway. And since they don't bother to respect the fact that I was polite enough to let them know nicely that I'm not interested, I don't feel the least bit guilty hanging up while their in mid-sentence.

:)

Unknown October 2, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

dont be mad, i guess that are only doing their job, usually what i do when dealing with a telemarketer, i would always tell them," i am busy now, but i can giv you 2 to 3 minutes, if i am interested, i wil have you calling me back, if i am not , then i will have to say no"
usually it works out right for me, you can try it

jeriova October 3, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

nice post

DebbieDana October 3, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

I've experienced this alot, and at first, it was ok with me...I deal with the telemarketers but eventually, I got tired of it....Lately, when I receive calls from them, I just talk to them in Filipino/Tagalog, so they won't understand me...They got frustrated, so in the end, they just hang up on me, hehe!

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP