Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Looking for air purifiers?

We use air filters at home. Not because I am anal and have OCD streaks, but because we have a baby daughter that might probably benefit from it. I hated it though, when it’s time to change the filter. With all the soot and dust, it’s likely that I get to touch them, and in the process, transfer a considerable amount onto my shirt or pants. Clumsy me!

We once considered buying an air purifier but we hit a roadblock. With all those models available in the market, it’s not that easy to decide. We consumers have to consider all factors before investing on something that we might regret in the future. Thanks to the Internet, we consumers can always find something to help us out with deciding. Personally, I find AirCleanersGuide.com a very helpful site.

The site offers information on different kinds of home air purifier and their intended use. If you’re looking for an answer to long-lasting odor problem, they’ll list out the products that suit your need. Personally, I only want something that removes allergens and pollutants from the air. Here, I get to compare prices on models with that functionality, plus choose the one that answers my specific needs.

0 comments:

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP