Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Saturday, October 4, 2008

If you're happy and you know it...

Early this morning, I noticed Xofia dancing every time she hears danceable songs from Dora the Explorer. I was so amused and wanted so much to capture the moment but left my digicam upstairs. Didn't want to miss the moment, I stayed and watched her sway that booty to Dora singing "Come on, vamanos..."

After her afternoon nap, I had her upstairs for some playtime. Had nursery rhymes in the background, and this time, I had my digicam ready, waiting for the right moment to get her shaking that booty. However, I got more than I expected. My baby was singing along "If you're happy..." with a little stomping of the feet (albeit with so much effort), clapping hands, and shouting hurray. Here's her version of the nursery rhyme, and a little booty shakin':


I'm right here wishing I'd still be young enough to shake booties with her when the time comes, and her willing to do that with her mama. Funny scene, but I'd understand if she'd only wanna do that at the privacy of our home. I'd be embarrassed to see me that old hitting bars and grooving to the music. Ack!

7 comments:

Ligaya October 4, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

cute au imu baby bern...

Bridget October 5, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

oh my goodness, what a little sweetie! That is so cute!

Unknown October 6, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

That is so stinkin cute! I love little girls dancing they completely know how to rock out!

Constance Chan October 7, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

i enjoy Dora the Explorer too. My girls pick up quite a bit of Spanish words from there!

Anonymous October 11, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

Xophie's so big na!!! Sobrang huli na ako sa balita.

Purpled Sky October 12, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

@ jen -- marami-rami na ring tricks na nalalaman :-) sa video "hu" pa ang sinasabi, ngayon "huwey" na. Babies grow fast jud.

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

natawa nga ako kasi parang who let the dogs out ang sinasabayan. hahaha!

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP