I got a DM from J that she was looking for my Pork and Eggplant recipe and did not find it here. I didn't know I don't have it here until she told me. Drats haha! So anyway, J, here it is:
- 1 slab (about 1/4 kg) pork belly
- juice of 3 kalamansi
- black pepper
- 3 eggplant, sliced thinly,
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 bulb onions, sliced
- 2 red plump tomatoes, sliced in wedges
- oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Mix kalamansi juice and desired amount of black pepper
- Rub the meat with the kalamansi/pepper mixture. Set aside.
- Saute garlic and onions in hot oil.
- Add meat. Stir. Cook until lightly browned.
- Add eggplants. Stir well. Cook covered until desired softness.
- Add tomatoes.
- Season with oyster sauce according to taste.
- Turn off heat.
Take me to HOME COOKING tab