Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Friday, October 3, 2008

That chronic migraine

That chronic migraine I experienced awhile back, glad to report that it's no longer bothering me. I had my eye checked and got myself prescription glasses. I also needed the migraine to stop before I can have my eyes checked just to remove any other variables. I know I should have checked with a neuro, but I think I'm not quite sure if I was ready for that yet. Aside from it's almost that hard to find time to pee with the current demand of my work, how much more a neuro appointment and all the tests.

So I took the most obvious path.

Turns out I have myopia on both eyes. I had been looking at object at a blur for so long. Imagine my joy when I finally can see things clearly, with well-defined edges. I actually went out of the shop and looked all the way back to the end of the mall and shouted, "I can see!" Yes, I did shout, but went right back in when I realized the weird looks I was getting.

From then, I noticed the migraine did not recur. Hopefully it's just my nearsightedness that's causing the migraine attacks, and nothing more serious.

And because I did not take the medicine the doctor RXed me, I have here Sibelium and Myonal for disposal. I can give you a discount if you're interested. These meds are pretty pricey if you buy them from the pharmacy.

Kidding.

If you need it, show me your RX, and I'll gladly give it to you for free. Otherwise, I hear there are charity drives where we can donate unexpired medicines to the poor. These medicines are properly dispensed by physicians to the less fortunate, of course.

4 comments:

Anonymous October 11, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

Teka, diba dati ka naman ng may salamin? I thought corrective lenses yun?

Purpled Sky October 12, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

Hey Jen!! Nope, anti-glare lang yun. Ang mahal ng corrective lenses kaya ang tagal kong kumuha :))

Anonymous October 12, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

lukring ka talaga. diba dati ka na rin inaatake ng migraine? buti naman kumuha ka na ng corrective lenses.

Purpled Sky October 12, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

hehee! eh kasi noon, up to one day lang yung migrain ko, eh nag last na the whole week, malapit ko na maubos isang boteng pain killer, kaya bumili na ng glasses.

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP