Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Friday, October 17, 2008

Child molesters in your area?

When it comes to personal safety and that of our family’s, we can never be way too concerned. Ensure that your neighborhood is safe, or at least be aware of the threats that surround you. Of course concern for safety shouldn’t deter you from letting your children socialize and explore the great outdoors. That’s why it’s important to keep yourself informed. Registered Child Molester List keeps their database of Child Molesters updated and current. You can do a search by your state, and the report will detail the registered molester’s full name and aliases, current address and current employment. They also offer email alerts.

Is your child playing on a safe street? Knowing where the dangers are prevents incidents from happening. Start by equipping yourself with this useful data.

3 comments:

MammaDawg October 18, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

I haven't checked our neighborhood since we moved in 2 years ago... thank you for the reminder!!

Anonymous October 19, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

You write very well. Kudos to you. You may want to join Helium. People should read you.

Thank you for following me at my Campaign for non violence on TV blog.

You really are a prolific writer, and I will be including you to my blog roll in my writing blog at Gewgaw Writings.

Cheers.

Purpled Sky October 19, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

MammaDawg, glad I helped.

Jena Isle, gosh, you're making me blush! But, thank you! I'll be sure to check out Gewgaw Writings. BTW, I was meaning to write about your campaign. Soon. :-)

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP