Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My husband needs internet in his travels

(or at least I demand it!)

When Xofia displayed these tricks and antics in one day, her dad was in an out-of-town business trip. He wasn't able to witness her daughter go. Thank God for internet and hotspots, I was able to report to him what happened, and blogged about it so he can read abut it more. (Yes, my attorney reads my blog).

However, hotspots aren't always available in his travels. I don't understand why some hotels don't see the need of providing internet to their guests. People, this is the year 2008, who doesn't have internet anymore?

That is just one of the many reasons why I don't like my husband going out of town. At least this time around, he can go online when I am, and that helps a lot.

Oh, the other reasons, let's just say, generally, I just love seeing and spending time with him just because. The ultimate reasons are way too personal to even see print. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous October 16, 2008 at 2:55 AM  

Get this...I've turned off our internet at home. It's been off now for over a month and we have managed. It was difficult at first but we survived.

Anonymous October 16, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

For me internet is a need..living in another country is another thing without the internet.. although this one i currentluìy use is very expensive costing me €45 per month and it is not my own connection but a mobile one.. the good side is, i can connect anywhere i go in europe or us of a because it is a very big network.

Anonymous October 16, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Indeed internet is a need. I need it for so many things and i cannot live without it.. i have friends way back in the phils, i have my paypal, i have my 3 blogs, i have my emails from a lot of correspondences and i watch movies online too.

Anonymous October 16, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Some hotels or most have internet but they also charge extra... that is the worse part of it.

Anonymous October 21, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

^ i agree. i can't stand it when you stay at a hotel, where a night costs many thousands of pesos, and they can't even bundle in an internet connection. good grief. either you pay extra, or you hang out in their lobby. it's quite unfortunate.

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP