Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Xofia is sick. Some bacteria got her--the doctor diagnosed her with mild pneumonia. If you haven't noticed yet, I've only been able to log on to check on new comments, and not even had the time to respond. I won't be around for quite some time while I take care of my baby. In the meantime, here's something I took couple of days before whatever bad thing got her. Hope this Halloween Peek-A-Boo will keep you company while I'm away.



Happy Halloween, everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous November 3, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

omg - I hope she gets better soon!!

When you get back, and when you have time - I've got an award for ya ;)

Unknown November 3, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

happy belated halloween to you and the rest of your family too, and have a cheerful week ahead.

just dont bother about the economic,do just what we have to do,let god handle the rest

take care now

SHIELA November 3, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

poor xopia. I hope she wil be better soon.

iceah November 4, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

been busy too, kamusta na Xofia? get well soon honey c:
got a new angel din i'll blog about it on my other blog soon c:

DebbieDana November 5, 2008 at 5:47 AM  

Oh sis, I hope Xofia gets well very soon! Don't worry about responding, just take your time taking care of your little sweet angel.

I enjoyed watching the video, she's so precious!

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP