Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Monday, October 13, 2008

How to eat spaghetti

Xofia is 15 months old today. And up to now, I never really gotten her to eat rice for the whole meal. She'd open her mouth to receive what I'd give her, then she'd pick everything out from her mouth, only to stuff them back again using her finger. I'm not quite sure if she's practicing her fine motor skills, but certainly, this doesn't make for a good meal etiquette of a lady.

Last weekend, I decided to have her eat spaghetti for dinner. I carefully sliced the pasta in infant bite-sized pieces (I am that paranoid of her choking), and hand the bowl to her nanny. A few minutes afterwards, I went and checked on her and this face greeted me:


And for all of you who doesn't know, this is how you should eat spaghetti:

4 comments:

SHIELA October 14, 2008 at 5:36 AM  

tsarap!!! she's so adorable :)

iceah October 14, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

yummy! hahaha :9 hi Xofia c:

caffeinated muse October 14, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

wahahaha
xofie sure knows how to enjoy good food! :D

DebbieDana October 16, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

You captured the scene perfectly... Your child is soooooooo precious! I bet she loved eating her spaghetti!

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP