Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Friday, October 3, 2008

Grilled cheese and egg sandwich

Grilled cheese and egg is this household's favorite sandwich. And I like it that I can make this filling meal FAST. I use oven toasters in making my sandwiches. I cannot count in my one hand how many oven toasters crashed on me in this lifetime. That's why I find Toaster Ovens Guides very useful. For reviews on toaster ovens, and for helping you out on buying the best toasters, hop on over to www.toasterovensguide.com.

Anyway, for the recipe:

  • 4 pieces sliced bread
  • 4 slices Quickmelt cheese (or velveeta cheese)
  • 2 eggs cooked sunny-side-up
  • a dash of cinnamon (optional)
Place the cooked egg on top of a slice of bread. Arrange two cheese slices on top of the egg. Cover with another slice of bread. Finish with a dash of cinnamon on top. Repeat the process for the next sandwich.

Place the sandwiches on the toaster oven. Set the timer on 3, or according to your toaster's sandwich setting. When the timer's up, you're ready with your tasty sandwich meal.

Serves 1-2 depending on your appetite. Enjoy!


Take me to HOME COOKING tab

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP