Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Friday, May 23, 2008

Yes, i'm here, holed up scrapping

Forgive my absence. It's just that the lure of a super easy to use digital scrapping site, has yet again, proved to be impossible to resist.

Having no time left for filling up Xofia's scrapbook (I'd rather stare at my sleeping baby than cut papers, you know), this presents the answer. I'm still a newbie to this online scrapbooking thing, so don't be surprised if the scrapbook pages change faster than your car's gear stick. Actually, expect them to change faster than my moods (which changes ever so often in an hour). And obviously, the one below is a work in progress. Pages will be added from time to time as that scrapblog serves as Xofia's main scrapbook.

So, if you will, join me here. Do let me know if you've signed up.



And of course, I'd still be blogging. Stopping me from blogging is like stopping me from eating my meals. Blogging just nourishes me. Don't ask me why.

Ciao!
-B

PS: Scrapblog rocks!!!

4 comments:

ness May 26, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

You have an ubercool page design. I really love it. Nice job.

Purpled Sky May 26, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

thanks, ness! :-)

Shimumsy May 27, 2008 at 2:20 AM  

hi, nice job. dunno how to do this. it is something i have to learn. wish i have the time.

Purpled Sky May 27, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

@ shimumsy, scrapblog makes it all so easy. you don't have to learn anything at all. you just put everything in a page and publish. you should try it sometime :-)

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP