Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Monday, May 26, 2008

Daddy's corner

Aeirin tagged me. For the tag, I'd be blogging about my husband. Surprisingly though, with this new blog of mine, I don't remember talking about him (or did I?). Motherhood is a totally new adventure for me and my blogging thoughts are somehow consumed by it. Doesn't mean I love him less these days. If any of you here knew me or my husband, there's no way for me to go but love him more and more each day. I couldn't, for the life of me, imagine my life if I wasn't with him.

In my two previous private blogs though, I talked about him almost every week. From there, I culled out a few. Testaments of how I love this person I came to call as "Langga" or "Daddy". Everytime I read these lines again, those feelings come sweeping me off as boldly as they were fresh. And I have come to realize that it matters not how crazy my world has become, there will always be one constant inspiration to keep on living. Him. He never falters, never questions his love for me NO MATTER WHAT. gets me into thinking that somewhere, somehow, I must've done something good to deserve this.

written 5.18.2004

18. that's our day. our number. we've been together for 41 months. i gotta congratulate myself =p thank you langga, for being so so sooooo super patient with this crazy, stubborn and unreasonable girl that is me. thank you for all the love, the attention, the fun, the fights, the logic, the sweetness, and more love =)

thank you for those days that i thought everything's beyond repair, i see calm and serenity in your eyes. thank you for tucking me to bed everytime i'm too tired to do it myself. thank you for being so patient with my sapot whenever you wake me up coz you need to go already. thank you for trying your best to cook for me whenever i don't feel like it.

thank you for accepting the scarred person that i am. thank you for making me believe in myself and thank you for appreciating my efforts as well. thank you for loving my family like your own.
thank you for listening and sticking it through the end with me. thank you for the warm hugs and soothing words. thank you for being the bestest of best friend to me. thank you for accepting my yet another group of unconventional friends. thank you for respecting my choices.

thank you for coming back into my life, again and again, no matter how many times i shooed you away. gawd, i love you more for that...

written 5.02.2006 (should've been my vow had the church allowed us a customized one)

Anthony Vincent, you cushion me from the monsters who are as familiar as the lines on my palm. You tease my worries away. Your words make me braver when things are shaken from its edges. You are a gentle breeze that heals misunderstandings and emotions gone awry. You are the understanding eyes when I throw my opinion like confetti over thrashed and torn fallen leaves. You are the warmth when I move into your arms in a full embrace. You are love; and you stay even when passion, hope and honesty fails. For that and everything else besides, I vow, before God and men, to love you in sickness or health, for richer or poorer, 'till death parts us.

{Start Copy Here}

Started by Mitchteryosa

Rules:

1) Copy from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}.

2) Blog Brag about your husband - yes, the father of your child/ren. As I’ve said singles may also join by bragging about their own fathers, or even grandfathers. It doesn’t matter! Of course, Daddy bloggers themselves may also join, but you have to blog about your fathers and not about yourselves, deal? Okay. Good.

3) Add your blog in the masterlist below linking to the post that you just made. Or if you wish, do it as how I’ve done it in my other blog by adding a new page.

4) Leave some love here. Yup. Here. Thanks!

5) Let’s not forget Peppermint Creative for the corner border I used for the badge.

6) Lastly, let’s help each other by copying and updating the list of participants in your post. Come and visit once in a while for the benefit of the late comers who have also joined this meme.

Masterlist:

When Silence Speaks
Everything About Deye
Etc Atbp
Pinay Mommy Online
Coffee Cup Princess
Garden of Moments
Aeirin’s Collection
Never Dainty
The Long Journey Of My Life
A Mother Of Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow
Everything That Has Breathe Praise The Lord
Can Of Thoughts
Anything And Everything In Between
No Place Like Home
Pinay WAHM
Only In Silence
Bisdak Footprints
Simply Me, Simple Life
Fun | Fierce | Fab
Confessions Of A Supermodel Wannabe
Embracing Health For Life
Raptured Dreams
Jona Thinks
Uncomplicated
Points Of View
Beauty Of Life
Hue And Hysteria
Leaf In Deforest
Just Me Eds
Momie’s Space At Momie’s Pace
Juliana’s Site
Purpled Sky
In Love For Life
All About Mye Life
Cookie Jar Of Entertainment
Faery Dancing
The Nambiars
CC’s Online
A Message From My Heart
Me and Mine
Little Peanut


{End Copy Here}


Now, I'm tagging Tash, Faery Rowan (I know you just blogged about your Sor, but I know you still have more to brag about hehe), Pinay Mom in Czech, Zriz, and Mars. This is for Father's day, so you can actually talk about any of the fathers in your lives.

Happy posting, girls!

2 comments:

Mitch May 27, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Thanks sis! You can grab the updated list here http://www.mitchteryosa.com/2008/05/22/daddys-corner/

Please update yours if you haven't yet.

Pea in a Pod May 29, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

Hopping from the main list! did mine here;

http://yennygirl.com/?p=1928-Me and Mine

Hope you can add me!

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP