Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Xofia is 10 months old today

Xofia turned 10 months today. Aside from the 4 incisors cutting through, there are a few starting to appear on her upper set. Also, she has acquired the 3:00 am habit of waking up and crawling about, waking both me and her daddy on the process. Worry not, Mommy, she'd go back to sleep at 5:00 am and won't wake up until 6:00 am. If you see dark circles around my eyes, don't ask me about it. Here's a picture I took today after her daily morning bath.



Now, who would not love that little cookie? She's simply adorable. And she does more than that. She magically melts my worries and troubles away with her cute and funny ways. This one was taken 5 days earlier:



I am utterly in love. Again.

3 comments:

Ligaya May 14, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

hallo! i super love your blog ;-) and your baby is really cute. aha na diay ka karun bern? you should write for a living, and i don't mean like what we did sa cannon creek hehe.

Purpled Sky May 15, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

hello gay! salamat sa pagbisita. hehe. write for a living? me? ngek. hehe ikaw dapat, writer-doctor jud imong occupation. hehe bitaw oi, technical writer ako work ron, so technically (hekhek) write ghapon :-)

aeirin May 19, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

Hi Purpledsky. Thanks for adding me in your blog roll. And cute ng baby mo...

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP