Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Friday, May 16, 2008

How are you feeling today?

And another tag! Got the tag from Pinay Mommy. Like her, and I think most women would say "amen" to this, it's hard for me to describe how I am feeling with just 6 words. Yet, here I am, trying :-)


Rules:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

*1. Full! >>>>>>> I just ate a plateful of spaghetti and cake after having a full lunch of rice, dinuguan, and 2 empanada. It's getting harder to breathe.
*2. Excited! >>>>>>> To go home and see baby. It's about this time of the day that I get like this.
*3. Going down with something! >>>>>>> I kept sneezing. Must be common colds.
*4. Cold! >>>>>>> The A/C is at it again.
*5. Tired! >>>>>>> The eyes, that's what. It's no joke staring at a monitor the whole day.
*6. Relieved! >>>>>>> For finally figuring out why I can't find a certain file in the folder we're currently working on.

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias A Slice of Life Simply Jen Jenny Said So This and That We are Family Mommastuff MoMieSpace Being a wife & mom ChatnChill moms..... check nyo A Simple Life Mommy's Little Corner My Life's Rollercoaster Ride My Inner Thoughts Revealed MOMEMO Pinay Mommy Online Purpled Sky

I'm tagging chitgoks, oinked, mars, darlene, and reanaclaire. Go guys, articulate those feelings! :-)

1 comments:

Catherine May 20, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Thanks for visiting my blog and of course I'm glad to ex-link with u. Have already added u in my link list and keep in touch!

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP