Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Friday, May 16, 2008

PEXLINKS: Love three times over

I consider myself a neophyte to this "public" blogging world. And, like most bloggers out there, I want to maximize my experience. I used the blogosphere as an outlet in my otherwise corporate world that drones on and on. A private blog was then born. Then my girlfriend Laurie preached about blogging ang actually getting paid for it. That piqued my interest. But hey, I'm a very private individual, am I ready for the world to read my life in the web? Quite hesitantly, I began surfing for blog templates. Then linked my first few blogroll. Needless to say, I was hooked. I got addicted! It was actually fun collecting friends online!


Stumbling into Pinay Mommy's PEXLINKS TRIPLE LOVE PROJECT got me all excited. I couldn't wait to join! Participants get to have
  1. lots of technorati fans,
  2. boost RSS subscribers, and
  3. regular EntreCard droppers.
How can you not join with such brilliant way of making friends and upping your blog's hits at the same time?

And the main deal? You get to have more friends in the blogosphere! Your limit is up to 300. How awesome is that? So enough yakking. Come and join us now!

Hope to see you there <3


=====================
PEXLINKS TRIPLE LOVE PARTICIPANTS




=====================

2 comments:

cherry May 18, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

hi, just added you to my blogroll =)

aeirin May 19, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

hi Please add me to you blogroll
http://aeirincollections.blogspot.com/

I'll add you to my Blog Buddies

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP