Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Purging off

It's a blur. A lot of swirling images in my head that never gets written, really. If I don't see something as vivid as a painted picture, I can't seem to put things down in writing. That's how limited I am :-P Anyhoo, this here is an attempt to get a hold of some of those and hopefully purge myself from those crazy, swirling images of colors that kept popping up.

1) It is inherent in scheming bitches to sneak up behind your back and stalk you. Even online.

2) Happiness is largely a choice. Life offers you a lot of choices. If you happen to be miserable that is because you have always set your sail on someone else's star. Be contented. There's nothing much out there that deserves your misery.

3) I have learned to not expect too much on people. That way, nothing surprises me when they do something out of the ordinary. I kind of expected it, actually.

4) Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups.

5) Grown-up insecurities and neuroses are largely caused by an unloving family environment. Studies have supported that.

6) I am rarely wrong on my gut feel towards people. I should start believing in myself when it comes to reading people, and probably unsubscribe to the idea of giving people second chances. Some just plainly don't deserve to be reached out.

7) I have realized that if I cut a friendship chord, it better stay that way. If I feel like my friendship is not received or reciprocated the same way, I cut the string, forget about about the person and move on. Life has so much more to offer. Attempts to reconnect are ignored. Too little too late, I think.

8) You have to accept that there are people who thinks that the universe owes them something; that everybody SHOULD be nice to them. - Hubby

9) Some people are experts in twisting things such that they'd appear to be the aggrieved one. - Mentor/Ninong/Friend

10) The trouble with you is that you don't go out and explain yourself. You allow people to misunderstand you. -Friend

11) Meanings suddenly take a different shade when you have your own family. Happiness is so within your reach, and yet too fragile and volatile.

12) Why are we so wasteful? Isn't it enough that the world is slowly crumbling down because of our own wrongdoings? Is it too hard to take that extra step to conserve and recycle? Where will we be tomorrow?

13) We are so tolerant to those we love, but if we dislike someone, it is our every intention to find fault in that person and attach all kinds of meaning to their statements. I believe Optimus Prime said something to this effect. How true.

========================================





Here's a little effort that goes a long way: dNeero convo for charity. Come, and join us :-)

8 comments:

caffeinated muse August 17, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

whew!
heavy stuff man diay ni oi
hehehe

the things we learn as we go through life, huh? :)

Purpled Sky August 17, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

saba diha. unlike you i'm still 21 years old. imagine my learnings when i'm 30 na. bwahahahahaaa (naa juy motuo ron nga 21 pa ko)

bitaw ati, i think it comes with age. you learn to not take things by face value and look at things in a different perspective. i am so different 10 years ago. that surprises me sometimes. :-)

Anonymous August 19, 2008 at 4:37 AM  

Hoy,

Grabe! So you made me write in Tagalog. This is some deep s**t girlfriend.

Why don't you drink a tall glass of San Mig Light and pour one for me too... :)

MaricrisG August 19, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

such deep thoughts. You're lucky to get it out into writing. Sometimes, it is just hard.

Purpled Sky August 19, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

@chris- I'd love that! Though I prefer San Mig Strong Ice in times like these, I'll be sure to pour Light for you :-) It's somehow refreshing to see you write in Tagalog, FWIW :-D

@zen- It is hard, indeed. I try to stay alienated to these feelings, at least I try not to put my feelings out into the open and just think of something else, but sometimes...
On most times, though, it is more sensible to just hit my head silly :-D

faeryrowan August 19, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Sigh, everything here is so true. Like you, ati, I've also learned so many lessons and "realizations" as I go through life. I think I even learned some a little too soon, but it's all for the best I guess. =)

Keith August 22, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Purple, I am starting school now. When I was 21, it was 1991, and I was not ready to share any of my thoughts with the world.

I know we all have ideas that change. Thank God you have the emotional freedom to write, and explore at such an early age.

Salamat kaayo. This is a wonderful site.

Purpled Sky August 22, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

@faery- we've surely grown wiser ;)

@keith- i have to come clean, i am 30 (ding-ding-ding) :-D but i try to kid around and tell people i'm still 21. those who knew me laugh at my face LOL oh, the things one learn when one gets old LOL. btw, you're bisdak! hello fellow bisdak, nice to have you here :-)

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP