Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blessed Bump

I've been tagged by Faery Rowan; and yes, it's true that my own pregnancy warrants a Hollywood contract. It's that crazy! Thanks, Atih, I had fun doing this! :-)


{START HERE}

Preggy Facts:

1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how?
>> My husband. He was waiting right outside the bathroom door when I did the test :-)

2. Maximum weight?
>> 152 lbs. Oh, I was BIIIIIGGGGG!

3. Cravings?
>> No cravings, but I did want to always have a sweet, juicy watermelon all the time. I could finish an extra large one in one seating. Did I tell you I was big?

4. Aversions?
>> Holy cow! Almost everything. I had never experienced such heightened sense of smell, and everything just smelled so bad! The elevator, the malls, the supermarket, the people, their perfumes, even their makeup. I totally abandoned my cooking because the moment the pot hit the stovetop, I'd be running outside covering my nose. The site of anything oily will send me barfing, I cannot stand french fries and anything that is under the dairy family.

5. Morning Sickness?
>> For four long months. One time I had a very scrumptious dinner buffet at Marco Polo with husband and his siblings. I was able to keep the food down while we were at the restaurant, however the moment we got home, straight to the restroom I went; and barfed all Php800++ worth of gourmet. DISGUSTING!

D Day Facts:

1. Number of Kids/Deliveries?
>> One kid, one delivery.

2. NSD or CS?
>> Normal. No Epi, just Demerol to keep me asleep in-between contractions.

3. Girl or Boy?
>> Girl

4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth?
>> Around 38 to 40 weeks.

5. How long in labor?
>> 24 hours. Read the harrowing ordeal here. Enjoy! :-)

Moms Who Played Along:

Mai | Yen | Eds | Vannie | Fun.Fierce.Fab | Bojoy | bonz | Pinaymama | Lourdes' Mia | Faery Dancing | Purpled Sky

{END COPY HERE}

I'm tagging Tash who gave birth to charming Athalia 4 months ahead of me.

0 comments:

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP