Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I kick ass!!!

Kick Ass Blogger Award


Yep, that's me. I am a kick-ass blogger. Thanks to Faeryrowan and MammaDawg (who equally kick butts) for the recognition. No, you're wrong, I did not bribe or intimidate them into giving me this, it's my charm. My irresistible charm. Really. :-P Seriously, MammaDawg, will you ever run out of brilliant ideas? :-)

And I happen to know a lot of bloggers who kick ass as well. Without further ado, allow me to roll the credits, in no particular order:
  1. Pinay Mommy - You're sheer strength is an inspiration to us all. Here's hoping and praying that you remain strong no matter what.
  2. Sealed Reservoir - You are the only girl I know who's able to tame my good friend. Good job, girl! ;-)
  3. BoTtOmS.uP - Hey, you know you kick ass by simply being you! Darn, girl, I'd still snag you if I could. Love ya, yin! Really, get back to blogging. You're like taking off a portion of my oxygen with your blogging absence.
  4. Wat da wat daddy - You inspire me, watda daddy. I'd do anything to have a dad like you. And with that noble project? 'Nuff said.
  5. MammaDawg - Of course, you kick ass! I especially like the done-conforming-with-other-moms" attitude, and of course, you crack me up! I check your blog, read the early posts, and I cannot help but relate and laugh out loud. I won't read everything at once, though, careful to leave a bit of that surprise for the next visit.
I know more who kick ass, but unlike faery, I'm sticking to the rules. That fairy-girl, btw, just bends the rules because she has so much love to give. Not brown-nosing here, just facts.

So anyway, passing this on...

Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?

Maybe they've got incredible, original content. Or they're overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it's someone who simply inspires you to be a better person... or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.

Whatever the reason may be, I'm sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well...why not tell 'em so?

LOVE ON 'EM
  • Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
  • Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
  • Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
  • Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!
Grab code's below - don't forget to link up the person who nominated you for the Kick Ass Blogger Club. :)

BONUS: Are you a Mom or Dad Blogger, too? If so, join us at The Bloggerhood!


(150px Width)



(200px Width)



Go everyone! Let's keep on kickin' ass!

6 comments:

Anonymous August 5, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

haha, tame jud no? di sad tingali ako oi. maybe it just comes with getting old. :))

anyways, lamats sa tag. will do this tomorrow :D

Anonymous August 6, 2008 at 1:41 AM  

Congrats for being a kick as blogger :-)

Francine August 8, 2008 at 3:10 AM  

Hi thanks for commenting on my blog Kick Ass blogger! I appreciate it. I'm gong to go think about some kick ass bloggers I saw.

Purpled Sky August 8, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

@tash - LOL he's staying in one place, isn't he?
@iver - thanks! :-)
@asuka - your blog is very informative. glad i subscribed :-)

Unknown August 10, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Congratulations. What a nice way to be recognized.

Unknown August 10, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Congratulations. What a nice way to be recognized.

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP