Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I am one lucky girl

No so long ago, I actually had second thoughts blogging for the world to see/read me. I did not quite expect I'd be making friends every single day. The opportunities of meeting friends from all over are amazingly endless. Over the same week, I got three friendship tags. How amazing could the week go?

Why do we need friends?

For this beautiful poem, I thank Constance of Sunny Side Up Foodie and Mommy Ruby of Pinay Mommy Online. Thank you, girls! This really touched me.

Faeryrowan, Caffeinated Muse, divawearsnada, bottoms-up, Sheila, mckhoii, and chitgoks -- go guys, spread the friendship :-)





We need friends for many reasons,
all throughout the season.

We need friends to comfort us when we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.

We need friends to give us good advice.
We need someone we can count on,and treat us nice.

We need friends to remember us one we have passed
Sharing memories that will always last.



1. Everyday Life 2. Words of Love 3. Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . . 4 My Wonderful Life ....5. Can of Thoughts 6. Designs By Vhiel 7. Vhiel's Corner 8. Anything and Everything in Between 9. Wonderful Things In Life 10. The Fountain Of Happiness 11. A Message From My Heart 12. My Life's Adventure 13. Love Is.. 14. Photographic Memories 15. The Joy Of LIfe Forever 16. Beauty of Life 17. Money Maker 18. Jona's New Life 19. Creations 20. Lourdes Mia 22. Digital Life Scraps 23. Mommy Earns Money Online 24. Blessings and Beyond
25. Everyday Life 26. Words of Love 27. Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . . . Life is good and Beautiful 28. UMMA 29.Our Little Princess Gwen 30. Caramel Corn 31. Almanac Queen 32. Sunny Side Up Foodie & Lifestyle 33. Pinay Mommy Online 34. Purpled Sky 35. add your blog here


=================================================

BFF Gold Card

And this one, I got from Faery Rowan. Thanks for the award, sexy girl ;-) love it!


Rules:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

Tagging 5 of my blogger friends:

Marly
Pinay Mommy Online
Sweet Lyka
Eugene
Catherine

Please, the above 5 people are encouraged to pass this award to 5 Blogging friends too, following the 4 rules listed above.

It's true I have never seen you
and we have never met,
Never shaken Hands or
even truly hugged and yet!

I know for sure you care for
me by the kindness that you give.
And our keyboards keep us
together doesn't matter where we live.

So I give you this gift to
put a smile on your face
and to let you know in my
heart you have a special place.

=================================================



3 comments:

Constance Chan August 23, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

glad to know you too, dear!

caffeinated muse August 24, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

BIG thanks sa tag ati! :D
will do it soon..

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

thank u so much! I'll tag it ASAP!

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP