Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Monday, August 11, 2008

Household chores I hate

I pride myself for being a domestic goddess, but that doesn't mean that I love doing all household chores that needs doing around the house. The good thing with having a help around is that I get to only do the things I love doing. Quite frankly now, I am better at managing a house than anything else. I keep everything running in their best condition, that includes the people around the house :-) I cook good meals, and I have an eye when it comes to organizing things. But other than that? Gah, I simply suck.

So anyway, I'm here to list down household chores I hate doing. Husband, let this be your reminder ;) Big hug to Mommy Ruby of Lourdes' Mia for this tag.





~~~START COPY~~~
This meme is pretty simple.

Here are the rules:
1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?
2.) Copy the image.
3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.
4.) Add your blog's link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.
5.) Leave a comment at Stripe and Yellow to be added to the masterlist.

DOMESTICATED DIVAS:

Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy's Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A' La Mode / God's Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / Joys in Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Creative in Me/ Pea in a Pod / Sugarmagnolias / Notable Bistro / Around the World / I am Mommy / All About The Memories / Enchanted Play / In Depth / A Housewife's Journal / Life Together Starts / As We Face Forever / My Happy Place /Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Walk on Red / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / Growing up with Bea / My life... my own piece of heaven / Around the World / Hobbies and Such / My life in this Wonderful World /My Online World / / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life / The Real Deal The Real Me / Changing Lanes/ Pit Stop/ Around the World / The Fountain Of Happiness / The Joy Of Life Forever / Love Is / Phtographic Memories / My Colorful World / Strawberry Gurl / Quicker8 / Mommy's Little Corner / The Dawn That Shines / Journey to Prosperity / Homelife / Sheng's Simple Thoughts / Coriander Dreams / Gorgeous Traveller / A Traveller's Domain / Lemon Iced Tea / It's My Party / My Wonderful Life / Simple Life, Simply Me / Sassy Finds / All things Yummy / Shangrila Journey / My Charmed Life / Mommyhood and Me / Crissy's Zone / Crissy's Library / Vis Vires /Crissy's Haven / My Daily Thoughts / Abby's Way of Life / Princess Bela / Women Xplore / Our Journey to Life / My Planet Purple / And so I am / Arlene's Random Ramblings / Life's All About Lourdes' Mia / Faery Dancing / Purpled Sky / YOUR BLOG HERE


~~~END COPY~~~


So, on to the chores I'd do anything to avoid:

Laundry. "Langga, can't we just have these sent to the cleaners and get it done with?" That's my usual line whenever we catch ourselves with no househelp for a week. I just simply hate doing the laundry, especially here in the Philippines when it's too darn expensive to own high-powered washing machine and dryer.

Ironing. I can't stand the heat, please! I can iron, alright, infront of a 2 horsepowered AC in full-blast.

Cleaning bathrooms. Do I need to explain why? This job is simply hateful! I also hate that I had to do all those backbreaking tasks in such small room.

I'm passing the tag to Catherine at Newife Blog, and Constance at Sunny Side Up Foodie & Lifestyle. Mommies, what household chores you wish to live without?

=================================

And since I've been talking about how I am an efficient home manager, ehem, here's a convo from dNeero that talks about all of August so far, i.e. the skyrocketing gas prices, economy, olympics, etc. Can't help but relate this to household budget and all. *sigh* Read on...


4 comments:

Anonymous August 12, 2008 at 12:20 AM  

you forgot washing the pots and pans and cleaning the kitchen after cooking. hehehe remembered that's what you hated when there was no househelp and you were cooking. :-)

♥SomethingPurple♥ August 12, 2008 at 3:24 AM  

thanks for the hop and for doing this tag, added you in the masterlist =)

Purpled Sky August 12, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

aw u! sakto ka anonymous :-) salamat sa pagtingog, bana! hehe

Anonymous August 12, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

hi berns! kung ako imo i.ask wala koy hated na household work...i feel apathetic towards all of them! hehehe...

thanks for greeting me diay uy, touched man sab ta nga ka.remember ka....miss ur everything-basil dishes!

see ya,
henryl

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP