Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yep, I've tried skinny-dipping

And before your dirty minds wander, it's with my husband. :-P

I love answering surveys, especially if it's about me :P and I love that dNeero made their surveys into a convo. I get to answer the questions about me (which btw, really got me thinking what my favorite food is, because hey, I'd eat anything as long as it tickles my fancy and satisfies my palate), and answer other social people's questions, too. Plus, yes, there's a plus, I get to ask my question as well. How cool is that?

Here's my first shot at a convo with dNeero:

2 comments:

Anonymous August 5, 2008 at 3:23 AM  

I skinny dipped at DOS PALMAS! LOL

Purpled Sky August 5, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

LOL! you did?! watda daddy, you're the coolest! :-D

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP