Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

6 questions and 6 layer tags

6-question tag

For this one, I thank the sweet Marylyka.

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

• Pouring over photocopied notes for our 2nd Long Exam.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

• Finish all my tags
• Organize my papers
• Transfer my $ account
• Have TOR and Diploma notarized
• Clean up and organize local drive

3. Snacks I enjoy:

• Old-fashioned puto bongbong at sikwate
• Holy Kettle Corn popcorn
• Pringles Original (International)


4. Places I’ve lived:

• Borbon, Cebu
• Mandaue City, Cebu
• Cebu City


5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

• Purchase a 20-acre farm
• Build my farmhouse overlooking the sea

• Travel, travel, travel
• Give to children's charity


6. People I want to know more about:

• Ninoy Aquino
• Marilyn Monroe

• Nigella Lawson
• David Sedaris

This time, I'm tagging the following amazing bloggers: Pinay Mom in Czech, Flor Atherton, Iceah, Maris, Soreal and Shenzee.


==========================================


6 Layer
s



Thanks to caffeinated-muse for this tag!

::START::

RULES:

1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.

2. Get back to this girl --> {YEN} and she’ll add your blogs to the master’s list HERE! Note that you are not ALLOWED to change the link here.

3. Copy from Start to End.

4. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tagged in order to join.

Copy this Participants List: Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | It’s Where the HEART Is | Around the World | SugarMagnolias | I Am Mommy | All About The Memories | Enchanted Play | Just My Scrap | Whats Up | Simply Me | Kitchen Deelite | A Mothers Horizon | In Depth | A Life in Bloom | Because Life is a Blessing | Digiscraptology | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it | Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Pinay Mommy Online | Mommy Earns Money Online | Blessings and Beyond | Posh Post Reviews | Flowersbythewayside |The Fab and The Furious | Common Sense is Not So Common | Caffeinated Muse | Purpled Sky

LAYER ONE:

Name:
Bernadette

Birth date:
May 29

Birthplace:
Cebu, Philippines

Current Location:
Cebu

Eye Color:
Black

Hair Color:
Black

Righty or Lefty:
Righty


LAYER TWO:
Your heritage:
Ako'y isang pinoy, sa isip at diwa!

The shoes you wore today:
Bedroom slippers. I'm at home.

Your weakness:
second-guessing myself

Your fears:
Outliving my children

Your perfect pizza:
NY's Best of Yellow Cab

Goal you’d like to achieve in life:
be the best mom and wife to my family


LAYER THREE:

Your most overused phrase on IM:
noh?

Your first waking thoughts:
Xofia, please go back to sleep.

Your best physical feature:
My butt, they say. I'm not quite sure I'd agree just yet.

Your most missed memory:
Gathering seashells with my Lola.


LAYER FOUR:

Pepsi or Coke:
Pepsi

McDonald’s or Burger King:
I'm not a fan.

Single or group dates:
Doesn't matter.

Adidas or Nike:
Nike

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Lipton

Chocolate or vanilla:
Chocolate

Cappuccino or coffee:
Coffee


LAYER FIVE:
A famous person, dead or alive, that you would interview:
Martin Luther King

Movie you can watch and say the lines along with the actors:
none

Name two of your passions in life:
My family, and cooking.

Least favorite time of day:
In the morning when I have to shower so early because I need to go to work.


LAYER SIX:
Hairspray or gel:
Not using any.

Your favorite meal:
I have a lot of seasonal favorites, but Japanese ranks the all-time fave.

Color you see when you close your eyes:
black pud

Listen to classical music:
Yes, I do, mostly when I was pregnant. They said it calms the baby.

Ever said LOL in real life without thinking about it:
Never.

::END::

Now, I'm tagging anybody who wants to get this. Are YOU brave enough to shed off those layers?



7 comments:

Unknown August 27, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

hey, i really dont know what this tag thing all about, dont mind sharing with me further, looks and sound interestin, you know, i am techy idiot.

thank you

shenzee August 27, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

hi! thanks for the tag.. did my post here: http://zheon.blogspot.com/2008/08/6-question-tag.html

Anonymous August 27, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

thanx for sharing this tag with me c: i'd be happy to do it c:

Anonymous August 27, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Hey, I never had putobongbong. I'm a big fan of David Sedaris and your lucky to live in one of the most beautiful city in the Philippines.

MaricrisG August 28, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

Yikes! I admire you for doing this meme! I probably will not do it if I was tagged with it :) Anyway, just dropping in to keep in touch

Anonymous August 28, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

yaw, i'll probably finish this after 2 years hehe c: add me to your list ha?! added you already

Anonymous August 30, 2008 at 12:04 AM  

finally finished my questions hope youd have the time to visit and view them c: have a great weekend ahead c:

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP