Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

If not a new kitchen, a Coach purse then?

I am frantic. I lost my keys.

I must have left it or dropped it when I was hurriedly preparing to attend an induction ceremony of a good friend of mine, Emi. (Emi who makes speeches so passionate and heartfelt jaded people like me gets inspired in an instant.)

I try not to think about it, but I get really stressed thinking where could I possibly left my keys. And by golly, when I'm stressed, my senses heightens and I start noticing little things around me that needs fixing.

I need a new set of cupboard. We need to move the sink to the right, and please, position the stove near the window. I need a windowsill, a place for my herbs to sit. A new countertop, a polished and repainted drawer doors -- Ok, I'm putting it simply, I need a new kitchen that offers a lot of shelf space. And while we're at it, give me a new workshop for my home improvement projects. I swear if I were a man, I'd be a carpenter!

And what does a girl do when she's stressed? Shop!

Letting my fingers do the shopping, I stumbled upon this great site that shows everything that's on sale on the net, not just from stores that paid for the placement.

In the meantime, while the I'm passing on the stress to the husband for wanting a new kitchen, I am content on momentarily soothing my stress away with shopping. Ah, retail therapy. Who said this never works?

2 comments:

iceah February 2, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

haha c: I want a nice kitchen too c: momentarily a house first c: hehehe c:

Jena Isle February 3, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

I want my computer upgraded ...ol..it's too slow. Very well said, and so I won;t come near you when you're stressed out. lol..for me- it's food...lol...

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP