Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Share your "stuff"!

Have you heard of Acobay, lately? If you haven't yet, I suggest you head on over there and see for yourself what I am about to rave in this blogpost.

Have you ever wanted to buy something, but it's a considerable amount of investment that you're not quite sure if the purchase was worth it? Conscientious consumer that I am, I always have that moment. Like everytime. Good thing I know how to use the internet to my advantage.

You know how important it is to get honest to goodness reviews nowadays, right? How many times have you finally purchased something because someone you know or trust said something good about the product?

And oh, if I purchased something that fell short of my expectations, how I love to rant about it! The company that provided me with the product or services should at least know what I expected from them and meet that expectation. Otherwise all my friends are gonna know about it.

Imagine my delight when I learned about Acobay. At Acobay, you get a chance to establish network with real people with real opinions about products, games they play, places they visited, cars they drive, movies they love, books they read, and so on. They even have Wishlist wherein you can put in the stuff you wish to have, planning to purchase, and get personalized recommendation from other Acobay members who share the same wish or stuff as you do. Else, you can browse through stuff, read real reviews by real people with genuine product experience.

Afterwards, off to google you go to scour for the best bargain you can find. And oh, get the one that offers free shipping, too. ;-)

While I'm writing this, I'm adding more stuff to My Stuff, and probably on to Wishlist next (I so wanna know what people say about the new toy I'm eyeing for Xofia). I'm excited to finally see my Stuff Network grow!

So, see you there?

0 comments:

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP