Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Time flies

and it flies fast.

The husband and I found ourselves not believing that a year has passed. I guess it usually is like that with sleepless nights and cuddles, little butts and upturned noses, soft giggles and bruised foreheads; and everything else that's sweet and wonderful. I dare not mention those moments when I cry myself to sleep praying for a better life, better world for Xofia. Those moments, usually at the dead of the night, when Xofia wanted to cuddle herself to sleep leaving mommy up and awake. Because everytime I feel her hear beating next to mine, all the negativity that the world can afford to throw at me melts away. She has that power in me.

I am currently in a weird situation right now (absurd, I know), and any rational being wouldn't believe how the situation ever happened the way it happened. The picture that kept popping in my head was our 2-year old neighbor running to his mommy to kiss his boo-boo away after he scraped his knee from a fall. I was so blown away by the similarity of the situation I couldn't shake the feeling off. Then I enter our humble house and she greets me. All those negativity melts away like ice cream under the sun, reduced to nothing but mediocrity and trivilities blending with the dirt in the soil. Ah, nothing can beat that!

Here's the uber-cool invite that her Ninang Jan made. Super thanks, Ninang Jan! It is my ardent wish that Xofia will get that artist trait in you (you're her ninang already, so there must be some way for the trait to get included in her genetic makeup LOL). Enjoy, everyone!


PS: Will post more when the ever elusive connection is back. Ciao!

4 comments:

mckhoii July 10, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Hi... there's another very easy tag that will give you two techie points per successful tagback. I tagged you @ http://mckhoii.com/archives/152 please respond. It is so easy promise! Go blogs bloom!

Ylan July 10, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

haha medyo tag-an diay ko na ikaw diay ni nga berna... saun, sa blogging pa ta kita ug balik.. ngano naabot man ka diri sa akong blog? kang kinsa nga link? :)

faeryrowan July 11, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Hehehehe! Our little angels do have that mighty "powerful" powers to turn nasty and tiring days into awesome ones. I don't know how they do it but they sure make life worth living. =)

Happy birthday (and many more to come) to baby Xofie!

Purpled Sky July 12, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

@ faery, with this beautiful family to come home to, the day always ends perfectly. hehe

xofia: zzzzfffft! kkksssst kkkssst! (translation: thank you, ninang! see you sunday!)

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP