Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Purpledsky and 7 things about her




I got another tag from faeryrowan; and this time, I'm supposed to tell the blogosphere 7 facts about me; facts that I haven't mentioned anywhere in this blog. Whew!

Here are the rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Now, here are 7 things about me that I believe I haven't written in any of my blogposts yet.
  1. I pack a mean punch. A friend once wondered if I really were a girl.
  2. I once worked as a sales executive for Toshiba notebooks. Didn't last a year.
  3. I *hate* human resource work. Never really utilized my college education.
  4. I was there when my grandmother died. I saw how life slowly left her limp body.
  5. I used to not like pasta until I made them myself. I believe I made them a lot tastier :-P
  6. I am married to the most humble UP Law alumni there is in this planet. Yes, I am a lawyer's wife. :-P
  7. My real name is Bernadette, after my grandfather's Bernardo; which means bold bear.
Now, I wanna know 7 more things about shimumsy, sheila, darlene, miss write, chef francis, caffeinated-muse, and rosilie.

2 comments:

SHIELA July 21, 2008 at 6:40 AM  

thanks for the tag sis. i will do it when i have a spare time.

btw, added u in my 2 blogs. kindly add me na lang din. salamat :)

http://colorfulworldofshiela.com/
http://shopaholicnightingale.com/

Purpled Sky July 21, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

yeah, sure! i'm adding those two blogs :-D

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP