Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Karma


What goes around comes around. I think that one just hits me right between my eyes. I cannot think of any valid reason aside from mediocre customer service, why we still don't have our internet connection back. Must be the universe's way of telling me it's pay time for all the merry, free-internet days. But hey, it's not my fault. And I'm not being defensive here. See, we have a friendly neighborhood wi-fi provider. Every time our provider's connection sucks, which is very often, I go check for available networks, and there he was, the ever reliable friendly neighborhood wi-fi provider. He sustained me on nights that Globe Broadband went on it's usual hiccup spells. He kept frustration at bay. :-)

Now we don't have anything because the friendly neighborhood provider also disappeared about the same time ours went bonkers.

Sigh. I miss him.

5 comments:

Anonymous July 13, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

I'm feeling you about the loss of internet connection. I'm in the Philippines and I really have to stratigize this wi-fi thing.

Purpled Sky July 13, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

that, and the customer service that's almost non-existent. sigh. i have been way over frustration and disbelief that i just laughed it off. imagine having no internet connection for 2 straight weeks. sucks.

anyway, good luck on this philippines internet situation, watda daddy, and i hope you and your family still enjoy your vacation nonetheless :-)

PINAY MOMMY July 14, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

i think wi-fi sucks. i was a pldt dsl user in bacolod and i only have few interruptions. i think it was less than 5 times in 7 months but with my smartbro here in cdo...gesh, i wanna cry already. huhuhu....

nice post.


Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Purpled Sky July 15, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Purpled Sky July 16, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

our friend faeryrowan doesn't have a problem with smart bro, mommy ruby. i am even convinced to switch. maybe it's your location. heard your canopy should be in the line of sight from where it got its signal. pamutol diha'g kahoy :-))

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP