Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friends are God's way of taking care of us

I got another BFF Gold Card from Constance of Sunny Side Up Foodie. Thanks, girl! Hugs to ya!



======================================

Like Maricris of Zen Ventures, I have a lot to thank blogging for all the new friends I have found along the way. Visiting my online friends never fail to warm up my day like a warm chocolate cup on a cold day. No matter what happens during the day, I know I always have something to look forward to when I open their blogs. Something pleasant, something interesting, something heartwarming, and yes, something intriguing. We talk through our blogs, and whether it's a glass of margarita or a cup of coffee you're holding in your hand, conversations flow endlessly. And like a time well-spent with friends, you close your browser feeling a lot better, a bit wiser, and very much thankful you found this treasure trove.

Thanks to Maricris for this award. Maricris warmed my soul from the very first comment she made in my blog. It's not everyday you feel like that to anybody. I think she really is like that. She gives out a certain Zen to those fortunate enough to meet her. Maricris is also into etsy and something handmade. I urge you to visit her Etsy Store if you haven't yet, and drool over the beautiful creations she's made. To tell you that this gal is artistic, is an understatement. Go check!

So anyhoo, for the award, here are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated




I also got another one from Maricris. Makes me think if I really am worthy of all these. *sheepish grin*


And because I =heart= you, my blogger friends, you are equally receiving both awards from me. Linky love to you:


Come and grab 'em! :-)

6 comments:

Ligaya September 6, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

thanks bern. hehe...

wala diay ko L or XL adto nga shirt karun bern... if i can get one i'll let u know though... :-)

mwah!

p.s.
ga-work na si kevin dha?

SHIELA September 7, 2008 at 6:27 AM  

wow salamat kaayo :) i will grab this next time, busy pa ang beauty. salamat kaayo :)

caffeinated muse September 7, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

shlamat, ati! na-tatsd ko hihihi

faeryrowan September 8, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

Hehehe! Thank you, thank you, ati! =)

Constance Chan September 9, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

thank you soooo much for the 2 lovely awards. i've received them before but i'll take them again..the more the merrier!

MaricrisG September 10, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

oh you tickled me pink. *blush* thank you. I'm glad that I touched you this way. I'm happy too, that I can make a wonderful impression to everyone I meet, not just here but even beyond my computer. :)Glad you like your award, you deserve it.

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP