Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

PR 3, is that really you?

I just found out that Google gave purpledsky.blogspot.com a page rank of 3!!! I mean really?! Could I be dreaming? Or maybe it's because I haven't checked my PR for the longest time? Whatever, I am thankful. Really, Google, you rock! Thanks, guys!

Excuse me while I bask in this PR glory, teheee! How long this will last, I really don't know. That's why I'm snagging that cute SEO counter on the right. ;-)

*doing the happy dance*

3 comments:

Unknown September 29, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

bravo and well done, i need to learn from you, because i am kind of not internet savvy, and i dont even know how to put my blog in search engine.

keep up the good works

SHIELA September 29, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

well done you! congrats dear!!!

DebbieDana September 30, 2008 at 2:21 AM  

WOW! Congratulations!

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP