Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bingo memories: the best gift

I don't know if it's something with women, or it's just me. I really have a hard time shopping for gifts; especially when it's something for school-aged children. Children are like sponges, they absorb everything. That makes me extra careful because I don't want to expose the recipient to something unproductive. Then I stumble upon Disney Bingo.

Bingo was a big part of my childhood. I remember having so much fun with my friends from school playing Bingo. And since we didn't have the fancy pebbles you use to mark the numbers, we'd use fruit seeds. We didn't mind, it was fun all the same. Sometimes, I'd go with my grandma to the neighbor's where we play Bingo all day. Now that I remember, I must've learned my first numbers with Bingo!

Disney Bingo is a game for all family members. The game promises a wonderful twist from the traditional one. And since it's Disney, the children will get to learn colors, numbers, and develop matching skills while having enormous fun. Now, this is the gift that I am talking about. My godchild is eight, and I'm sure she'll have a blast playing Bingo with the rest of the family. I'll make sure I'll get one for me, too. Bingo has given me so much fun memories in my childhood, I can't wait to make some with my daughter.

I encourage all of you to swing by Amazon.com or Drugstore.com and grab a copy of the DVD game. To give you an idea of what awaits you, here's a video:



Enjoy!



Post?slot_id=20763&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP