Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lakbayan: How much of the PI have you been to?

Ugh. I so need to travel. I have destinations (as if daghan!!!) mapped out for the rest of the year, but hey, a grade this low? I gotta do something about it! Or maybe Cebu is just so good a place that I want to explore my own province first, the rest of the Philippine Islands can wait. I think that reasoning is better. Don't you? :-P

I've been tagged by Mckhoii. And I'm bookmarking the Lakbayan site to update (my grade) everytime I go somewhere in the future ;-)


My Lakbayan grade is C-!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

So how much of the Philippines have you travelled? Add your links here:

1) mind bubbles, 2) may 3) VANITY KIT 4) SOMETHING PURPLE 5) A DETOUR 6) Big Eyed Gal 7) The Chronic Shopper 8) My Inner Thoughts Revealed 9) DeCaFFeiNaTed 10) BaReFooTeD Me 11) Puzzled Me 12) joanjoyce 13) Mckhoii 14) Purpled Sky 15) Your link here

Tagging:

Try this, guys! It's fun :-D

1 comments:

Constance Chan June 4, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

Please help to support the Breast Cancer movement by clicking/blogging or forward my tag. Thanks, dear.

http://sunnysideupfoodie.blogspot.com/2008/06/pink-ribbon-month-please-support-this.html

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP