Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ending summer

Last Sunday, the family visited Vistamar. Not really as an extension of my birthday celebration, though it looked like it was, but mainly because we wanted to enjoy what's left of summer. Summer here has been raining most of the time, Mr. Sun hasn't had the time to shine. Though I love the rain, letting Xofia swim in a cold pool is just something I'm not ready for her to do. So that specific Sunday, I prayed for Mr. Sun to show up. And show up, he did.

I leave you the slideshow of the pictures taken that day. It's actually Xofia's slideshow. The rest of us remain the humble supporting cast, and most often than not, yours truly being the photographer.




Enjoy what's left of your summer!

3 comments:

Unknown June 7, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

Our summer here in the States is just starting. Actually the family and I will be visiting this July.
Where is Vistamae exactly?

Purpled Sky June 7, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Hi Chris! Vistamar is in Mactan Island, Cebu. One of the decent places we can go whenever we fancy a place to swim that doesn't require a two-hour drive.

Have you tried Plantation Bay, yet? If not, I highly suggest the place, that is if you happen to come by Cebu on you Phil vacation :-)

Unknown June 14, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Yes, my wife and I have been to plantation bay. We are planning on going back there with the kidlets.

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP