Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Sunday, June 8, 2008

This is what happens

...when House Season 4 Finale refuses to playback in my VLC player.

And then I got super uneasy with the clutter of wires, usb cables, and electronic gadgets sitting behind my laptop. Ok, I can't see them, but I know they're there, and the thought of them lying there so unorganized and ugly just unsettles me.

And when a girl feels like that, she prettifies things. Her hand would itch, and she'd start grabbing scissors and patterned papers and ribbons and do something about it. This is the solution I came up with:

... a sturdy box that can stand relative wear and tear, wrapped in pretty, green paper, tied with a thin, shiny ribbon. The gadgets and cables are organized in individual pouches inside. See, she opens pretty, too:

She'll stay behind my laptop area on the table where it's easy for me to grab whatever I need. Now, she even matches my file organizer I did awhile back from a cereal box:

House MD can wait while I wonder why I'm calling my gadget storage box a "she".



I know, it's so gay. That's the whole point :-P

4 comments:

caffeinated muse June 8, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

hala.. nganu di man muTukar ang house? boink
pero mai rasad ati, naka-mugna mansad ka ana imung crafty box chuva hehehe
pwede magpaHImu?? :D
wheeeeee

Purpled Sky June 8, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

i dunno ati, mo-error cya a few lines after. cge ra, i found one nga niplay ra successfully. nahuman ra jud nako. hehe

mo-order ka ug box? mahal baya. kay way box ing-ana baligya. hehehe :P

faeryrowan June 8, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

hehe! ka-nice! naa ka plan i-uniform tanan nimo organizers, ati? =)

Purpled Sky June 9, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

mirag ing-ana jud padung! hehehehe

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP