Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pork and Eggplant in Oyster Sauce

I got a DM from J that she was looking for my Pork and Eggplant recipe and did not find it here. I didn't know I don't have it here until she told me. Drats haha! So anyway, J, here it is:

  • 1 slab (about 1/4 kg) pork belly
  • juice of 3 kalamansi
  • black pepper
  • 3 eggplant, sliced thinly,
  • 5 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
  • 1 bulb onions, sliced
  • 2 red plump tomatoes, sliced in wedges
  • oyster sauce
  • 1 teaspoon vegetable oil

  1. Mix kalamansi juice and desired amount of black pepper
  2. Rub the meat with the kalamansi/pepper mixture. Set aside.
  3. Saute garlic and onions in hot oil.
  4. Add meat. Stir. Cook until lightly browned.
  5. Add eggplants. Stir well. Cook covered until desired softness.
  6. Add tomatoes.
  7. Season with oyster sauce according to taste.
  8. Turn off heat.


Take me to HOME COOKING tab

1 comments:

Jen January 16, 2011 at 2:22 PM  

Thanks, Berns!!! :-D

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP