Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

That unforgettable scent

I seldom shop these days, even window shopping. Last weekend we did, and all we got was for Xofia, none for us. Being most of the time online anyway, I realized there's more bargain to be found in the Internet than anywhere else. I find tools for comparing prizes nifty. (Stop me before I talk how numerically-challenged my brain is). And being bargain sucker that I am, or maybe just cash-strapped someone who wants to get the best out of her buck, I shop early for Christmas, too.

One of my most favorite item to give away is fragrances. I don't use them due to an allergy, so I give them to my loved ones who can enjoy them on my behalf.

I especially like Calvin Klein's Euphoria, which is one of the award winning fragrances. Euphoria boasts a contrast of "exotic fruits, seductive florals and a rich, creamy signature." Ah, scent after all, is one of the most unforgettable memory. Gotta get that something you want to be remembered with.

I am also thinking of getting a cologne for my husband. Cool Water is a classic favorite but I'm thinking of something else. Pasha de Cartier, perhaps? I think we'd both enjoy a blend of lavender and amber with mint, citrus, wood and musk thrown in. HAH!

0 comments:

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP