Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Friday, April 24, 2009

OMG, Where have I been?!

Phooooo! Dusty in here!

I may have to do some housekeeping before I could get this house blogging again. Sometimes, real life catches up and leaves you nothing more to spend online. Online life has to take a back seat.

I am not unhappy, though. I just wished I had more time and energy to be spending more time online and blogging. I miss all of my blogging friends, and I miss jumping from one blog to the next. I miss the mixed feeling of exhilaration, joy, sadness, giddiness I experience in each and every page I read. I miss laughing out loud and crying over YOUR posts. I miss blogging. Soon, I'm gonna get back to it in full throttle. Soon.

In the meantime, please excuse the dust and soot that has accumulated through the days. Housekeeping will come in no time.

...Well, maybe after the housekeeper is done enjoying her summer?

2 comments:

khalasan April 26, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

Reminds me, need to clean up my mess too. ;)

MammaDawg May 19, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Oh my - I totally know what you mean. I've been the same - just busy, with no time left for blogging. I'm trying, though. Trying!

Miss you - hope you are doing well!

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP