Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Big hug to my top 5 EC droppers

I think my lappy-toppy Sam is sick. She refuses to connect to the router. It came to a point of me getting peeved why the connection always fails. I've tried every possible fix Windows recommended; still nothing. The hubby tried when I was about to "punish" my lappy-toppy for it, and decided she might be having a viral infection. Something that Mr. Norton can't detect. Or maybe just some settings screwed up. We decided to have her checked the soonest. So much for downloading whatnots. In the meantime, I'm using H (short for Horatio), the hubby's lappy, for my surfing. Gee, he lets me play with his most-priced toy. No DOTA tonight teheee!

And to further the grace and be more thankful with all the good things around me (instead of getting pissed over things I can't control), I decided to devote this entry to my 5 top card droppers. Guys, thank you, thank you, for taking the time and clicking that 4-letter word DROP on my EC widget. Here's one big hug to all of you!!!

And to all who happen to visit me here, please visit these wonderful bloggers, and do drop them some ECs as well.



biggest XOXO

6 comments:

faeryrowan July 24, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Awww...top dropper ko nimo, ati? Hehehe! Thanks for the linky love. Hope Sam (singing James Bond?) get well soon. *wink*

Anonymous July 25, 2008 at 1:32 AM  

Wow, on my e-card rounds I see my blog's name. Thank you! What a nice surprise.

Hope your lap top is better soon.Tell Horatio thank you also.

Purpled Sky July 25, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

@faery= ah-huh! salamat kaau! haha i named my laptop Sam before i saw singing james bond woi! bitaw noh, from now on, everytime i say my laptop's name kay makaremember na jud ko ni singing james bond :-)

Purpled Sky July 25, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

@carol= THANK YOU!!! you're my top dropper :-) glad i lightened up your day.

Anonymous July 25, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

this also my problem. router is the culprit. but i cant do anything because I have more than one computer at home. thanks for sharing
Beyond The Rave Reality
Computer and Electronics
Personal Blog Money
Seek Health. Feel Great

Purpled Sky July 26, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

hi anne! thanks for dropping by. exactly. we still don't know what the problem really is, but it's more likely that we may be buying a new router. this router is only 5 months old. sucks big time. sigh.

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP