Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My first grill pan

...is an IKEA Grilla.


I've been wanting to have one for the longest time. When I pass by the nearby mall, I'd sneak a visit at Rustan's and run my fingers on their pans tracing the grill lines. That's how much I wanted it.

Not so long ago, sister asked me what else I lacked in the kitchen. (She's my primary provider when it comes to pots, pans, and kitchen gadgets. My sister simply rocks!) In passing I think I mentioned a grill pan, a non-stick wok and Corelle dinnerwares. Of course, my stuff makes most of the box space. "Happiness" was my name when we opened the box! :-D

This one's from IKEA, and so far, I've read this is the best grill pan for less than $20. I really have no point of comparison. I'm just so so happy I finally got one.

OK, so for the first day that I got Grilla, I was able to grill chicken breasts, pork belly, pork chops, clams, and prawns. Ain't that a par-tay!

It just made my whole life a lot easier because grilling can now be done 15 minutes before meal time. I'm loving every minute of having Grilla. Sometimes, I find myself reaching for it thinking what I'd grill next.


Take me to HOME COOKING tab

2 comments:

MaricrisG March 9, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

you lucky girl! If I can grill a Bangus here, I probably would love having one but nah. Congrats on your new grill!

The Mother March 10, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

I love my grill pan. It gets used nearly every day. Can't imagine life without it.

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP