Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I should get a Home Treadmill Equipment

I don't know what will finally make me move my lazy butt and exercise. Definitely the scale on a threatening forward lurch is not enough. I also don't know what number is enough for me to do something, but this I know: I must do something before it's too late.

The extra 10 lbs is definitely the hardest to shake off. I can imagine myself going to the gym, but have no idea how to fit gym time with my routine right now. If you know me, I'd rather be cooking or playing with Xofi than doing anything. And going to the gym takes so much time. Plus I hate taking showers in locker rooms where people I don't know take their showers, too. Sorry, I'm just weird like that.

I guess the best thing I can do is get my lazy self to use the treadmill. The best thing is I can do it at home, thus, I can take my shower at home. I'm not getting any younger and staying healthy as much as I can is the best thing I can do to myself and to my family.

Now, I have to work it into my routine. I can't do it in the morning. I am so not a morning person. Even my taste buds don't work on mornings. Dinner at home is around 8-8:30ish. An hour after would be a good schedule. I just have to muster enough will to do it. And here's hoping that putting it in writing helps. Cheer me on, people!

Because hey, it's bikini season. Gotta do something fast which doesn't include starving myself. That, and staying fit. Should be enough reason to shake off laziness.

1 comments:

MammaDawg March 12, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

I'm not a morning person either - but over the years, I've learned to be.

I have an ellyptical machine that I use 3-4 times a week. In the morning before breakfast, before the kids get up, before I even look at all my emails for work.

It's the only way I've been able to get in and stay in a routine. Hope you find what works for you!!

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP