Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our house has termites!

Yesterday was Xofia’s last day of antibiotic. She has shown lots and lots of improvements, and she’s eating well. The only problem that remains is the colds. She still got it even when I was giving her Allerkid everyday. The doctor advised us to free the whole house with any allergen. Apparently, vacuuming the big furry teddy bear was not enough; and I’ve resolved to vacuum the couch every other day.

When I was cleaning the whole house, which I often find myself doing most of these days, I notice several instances of termite attack in different places of the house. The house is mostly concrete so you’d understand why this wasn’t much of our concern. However on places that wood is used, the termites seem to be working doubly hard. It’s amazing how they even managed to cling to the floor mouldings mostly on the rooms upstairs. And here I thought termites need soil to make their homes. Apparently, I’m one termite ignorant. Termites Guide provides all the information I need on anything about termites, termite control, spotting colonies, and even spotting those that mimic their path of destruction. If you have termite problem, you might find this site helpful.

Excuse me while I catch up on my termite research.

3 comments:

MaricrisG November 13, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

I'm sorry to hear that your little darling got sick but I'm glad she's feeling better. I hope she gets well really soon. As for your termite problem, yikes that can be scary! Hope the rest of the family is Ok.

Jena Isle November 14, 2008 at 12:17 AM  

I'm glad that she's finally recovered. I have given you an award at my Gewgaw Writings. Do pick it up. Thanks.

Jena Isle November 14, 2008 at 12:18 AM  

the URL is http://gewgawwritings.blogspot.com

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP