Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I need to lose weight. Seriously.

On my 3rd month of pregnancy, I gained 10 lbs. I maintained that gain after my 5th month. On the 6th month, it was uncontrollable. There was no particular food craving, but the craving was more of stuffing food into my mouth. To put it simply, I can't stop eating anything! I don't even want to give justice to my weight by putting it in print. A year after I gave birth, the 10 lbs gain is the hardest ever to shed off! It keeps on clinging to my midsection and arms up to this very day.

Next month, I am slated to wear a bikini while strolling the heavenly shores of Boracay. God. Help. Me.

I don't know what happened, but I seem to lose interest on jogging. I used to love the activity and used to do it with my then-boyfriend-now-boyfriend-with-wedding-band-husband. I don't know if it was entering motherhood and domestication, but I'm quite sure time has got a lot to do about the loss of interest. I'm a working mother who cooks for the family everyday and takes care of husband and baby as much as I can. Now, who's got the time for exercise?

The boyfriend-with-wedding-band and I thought it best to purchase an exerciser. At least with an exercise machine at home, we won't have to get out of the house to exercise. In addition to the orbitrek we already have, I plan to purchase a treadmill for use at home. If like me you're looking for an exercise machine you can use at home, read on home treadmill reviews at Treadmills Guru. They provide very useful information on treadmills anybody with plans on purchasing should read before doing anything.

So with less than a month, and the holiday feast on the offing, this is the masterplan: Cut back on rice, no greasy food, chomp on nuts and anything with monounsaturated fats, hiphop abs, and treadmill.

Wish me luck! Really. I need that.

4 comments:

Samantha Ysabelle November 20, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

my mommy needs to lose weight too! she can barely fit into her winter clothes. hehehe! btw, i have an award for you po. please claim it here: http://syppera.blogspot.com/2008/11/lemonade-award.html

hugs!

MammaDawg November 20, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

Girl - I am in the same boat. Wishing you luck shedding those pounds!

iceah November 21, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

hahaha c: I understand what you feel right now c: hope we could still find time to exercise c:

Constance Chan November 21, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

i'm in the same boat! i haven't shed much since my younger's delivery and she's 4 already! i need to exercise more. wish they had a miracle pill...

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP