Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Friday, April 25, 2008

it pays to save... early

for my birthday.

May is just around the corner, and I promised myself I’m never having a party. The budget for that can go to Xofia's (planned) intimate 1 year birthday party.

Still, I want this turning 25 (way palag!) be as memorable. So, how can this be memorable for me, you may ask. Oh, this duo can make that day extra special, swear:

Nigella Express: 130 Recipes for Good Food, Fast (Hardcover) because hey, I’m a homemaker and a careerwoman, I do need inspirations from the luscious Nigella.

Happiest Toddler on the Block: How to Eliminate Tantrums and Raise a Patient, Respectful and Cooperative One- to Four-Year-Old: Revised Edition because most of all, I’m a new parent and my little peanut is about to turn 1. Help me!!!

Only two books. I promise these gifts will be well-appreciated and well-used. And oh, if they're too heavy for you to be lugging around (because they're hardcovers), I accept GCs from Powerbooks :-)

0 comments:

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP