Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

To delete or store in a CD

There's been an influx of wonderful and worth-seeing TV shows, or maybe I'm just a late-comer to the scene. One of my favorites is CSI: Las Vegas which is currently on its 12th season. I have followed Gil Grissom until he was replaced by Ray Langston, who in turn was replaced by D.B. Russel this season. CSI: Las Vegas has also spawned two other shows, CSI: Miami led by Horatio and CSI: New York but I still love the original series which has maintained most of its cast members, Catherine Willows, Nick Stokes, Sara Sidle, and Greg Sanders. I also love the supporting cast of Doc Robbins and his assistant Super Dave, and the eccentric Hodges, Trace Technician.

Right now, the hottest series which just ended its first season is Game of Thrones, based on the books of George R. R. Martin and I just also recorded all of the episodes. Other favorites that I have regularly followed are House, Fringe, Criminal Minds, The Big Bang Theory (Bazinga!), Leverage, and The Vampire Diaries.

Recently, I realized that I have a little problem. All of my favorite shows are resuming their runs and my laptop hard disk has already almost reached its full capacity of 500 gigabytes. I also don’t want to erase the previous episodes that I stored because I love to watch them over and over especially if I want to review what happened during the last season of the series. So, I browsed the net to find for simple solutions and I realized that since my laptop actually allows me to burn disks, I can transfer these data to a Verbatim CD-R. The size of the CD-R is actually perfect for 1 episode which I can immediately share to my brother who’s also hooked on CSI. If you are looking for cheap CDs, this CD-Rreview blog might help.

0 comments:

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP