Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rocking out

It's the connection.

I am, once again, wondering if I did the right thing going for this provider.

Even Speedtest.net refuses to load. So I made screen captures of all those loading pages to while away the time. Pathetic...Internet.Connection.


Incidentally, however unrelated, I was reminded of some pics I owe Xofia's godmothers. Xofia received a big Dora pillow and an electric guitar from Titas Caffeinated-Muse, Diva, Faery, and Jan. She went to sleep late that night because she kept on turning her pillow over. Dora wins all the time, there's nothing much you can do about that. The guitar makes a lot of noise, alright, but this girl likes it, so I bite my lips and bang my head like a true rakista along with the rest of the household.

But really, nobody here can rock it out like this girl can:



OK, now, don't be such a killjoy and rock with me!


YEAAAAAAA!!! *peace out*

Mga Atih, you girls rock the most! Thanks for making my little munchkin so happy. :-D

6 comments:

Umma January 11, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

OMG!! the pictures made me smile.. looking at your little munchkin here I just imagined my little boy (1 yr old)to do the same trick soon.

She looks like a real rocker here... She was having so much fun with her new toy hahaha.

MaricrisG January 12, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

So cute and funny! This would be a perfect picture for DeCode Wednesday. I hope you'll me this week. See you then!

Maricris

caffeinated muse January 15, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

good to know baby xofie enjoyed playing the guitar.. like father, like daughter? :) hehhe

Anonymous January 16, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

next time, piano na pud mga mommy ninang ha? like father, like daughter baya jud. hehehe

MammaDawg January 19, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

Oh my - she is just TOO cute!!

Jena Isle January 19, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

She's cute and impish..lol...rock baby rock..

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP