Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Picking up and gaining speed

I've been away for quite some time that I don't know where to start. To save you from going through my boring list of TODO's, allow me to assure you that I am picking up, albeit slowly, from where I left off. Holiday recipes will be posted soon, and some videos as well. For those who are wondering, my blog also serves as communication tool between me and my relatives. They don't comment as frequent, though--we're very shy bunch--but they do pester me with updates ;P

Anyway, I think I should be starting with my most favorite subject: Xofia. Oh, the things these little munchkin has learned over the past month! I dare not believe how fast time flies. But Xofia accumulates skills in a heartbeat sometimes leaving me and her daddy wide-eyed and wondering where she got all that. Before we went to Bora, she only knew one number: 2. When I counted with her, we finished off until 10! And man, can she dance! She danced before she can even walk. And now, she sings like it's the most natural thing babies like her do. Am I grooming a performing artist here? :P :P

How do you keep those very fleeting memories stay without leaving you blissfully overwhelmed? I am dreading the time when I cannot recall each and every moment of wonderful discovery with her. Ah, simple joys. Happy 2009, everyone!


8 comments:

Umma January 7, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Wow.. you seemed to have so much fun in Bora and your little Xofia is so cute in her bikini.. How old is your princess?

Purpled Sky January 7, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

@Umma-- oh, we had FUN, but the little one had the MOST! :-D Xofia is 1 year and 5 months old.

Ligaya January 7, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

i still can't imagine having kids but reading your blogs make me think... maybe...

i wish you and your family the best

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 1:52 AM  

Awww... what a cute pic!! Hope you and the fam enjoyed a wonderful holiday season!

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

I'm so jealous every time I hear people in the Philippines basking in the warm weather with their loved ones.

The video looks great!

Unknown January 8, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

ya indeed your hiatus seemed to be long,anyway glad to have you back..

keep blogging ya,,will be back

take care now my dear friend

DebbieDana January 9, 2009 at 4:41 AM  

Oh, that's so cute! I'm impressed that Xofia can count the #s at her age!

I just love the video! When she gets older and watch it, im sure she'll be thankful to you!

Purpled Sky January 9, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

@gaya-- i think it's in every woman. that's how wonderful our biological makeup is hehe

@mammadawg-- thanks, we had fun, albeit leaving me totally exhausted!

@chris-- uwi na ulit :-)

@eugene-- happy to be back blogging and kicking :-)

@debbie--oooh, watch out what your little can do in such short time, you'd be floored!

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP