Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Monday, May 31, 2010

Birthday week

So I turned a year older last week. No fireworks, really. I preferred it without the frills of celebrating by throwing a party. The help did cook pancit bam-i. That's about it.

Then we had to bring Xofi back to the doc because she was feverish when she woke up. I've been observing her closely since she caught the colds. As per history, colds always develop into cough, and cough bacteria will then claim residence in her lungs, i.e. pneumonia.

I was always right. I'm her mother, afterall.

We're set to do a couple of tests when she's over this pneumonia bout. I am hoping for the best but expecting the worst. I don't know what could have been worse than a heart condition. This time, it's the lungs.

Plans of another kid are now taking a back seat, officially.

All in all, it was a good birthday, with the universe reminding me to prioritize and plan well.

Spontaneity, too, can be enjoyed some other time.

1 comments:

peenkfrik June 1, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

Belated happy birthday. Better late than never. :)

I'm glad you've set your priorities. Say hi to your Xofi for me.

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP