Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Aside from spam

... I also regularly get this with Yahoo:


Under those pink lines is my all-too-common YM alias. I think there are at least 3 people out there who mistakenly give my address to people confident that they just handed out their own addresses. You can't blame me for staying invi or just altogether not log on to yahoo chat.

I almost got pissed with the accusing tone. Almost, but didn't come to it. The second time I explained and tried to convince her that I am the legitimate owner of the address, she stopped replying to my chats--gone forever, I hope. Good for her, really.

3 comments:

khalasan April 2, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

I hope that didn't totally ruin your April Fools' Day. Nice blog. :)

The Mother April 2, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

You are so lucky. I only hear from Nigerian princes and Hindi priests who need Bibles.

Oh, and the guy who thinks I need male enhancement products.

Jena Isle April 11, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

Friendster is also full of spam. Watch out for it and happy easter.

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP